I am proud to have been selected a 2020 Ford Warrior in Pink and have the opportunity to raise awareness in our community about the impacts of breast cancer. I want to help patients, survivors, and their supporters throughout their journey. We have to make sure that our daughters, mothers, sisters, and brothers too, have access to treatment, good quality medical care and resources that they may need.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
Add your name to the list!